Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cornelius Booker


It appears that he has finally stepped on the wrong toes!
C BOOKER
SOMEBODY DID THIS COMIC WHEN MR BOOKER SHOWED UP:

comic
C BOOKER
MR BOOKERS FINAL WORDS TO MERLO OPERATORS:
As you may know, I have been reassigned to the Powell Street Station
effective next week. Although I am excited about the new opportunities
at Powell, I will miss Merlo, my first station.

I would like to thank you all· for your support for making Merlo an
outstanding garage. I would ask that you all support Lyle Pereira as the
new Station Manager here at Merlo. He is a good man and a very capable
manager and leader. Your support for him will be key to the success of
the garage.

Additionally, I would ask that you support the current and future
management team. They will need your help in navigating a new experience
and culture.

Thank you for my time at Merlo. You all have made me a better manager
and a better person. Now get back to work!
>quite arrogant if you ask me<

No comments: