Tuesday, July 22, 2008

PEGGY HANSON RESPONDS!

Mr. Margolis,
I am interested in this request and will assign for a field review through Ed Varwig, Field Operations. Note - I enjoyed and appreciated the attached video. I look forward to meeting you one day. Thank you, I will keep you informed.
Peggy Hanson
Ed - please initiate a field review for operations maneuverability at Washington Square. Respond with findings following field work. For any additional request detail, please contact Al Margolis directly. Mr. Margolis is on 76-67, 5:55p-1149p, Mon-Fri.
Lyle - I am particularly interested in any Yellow Cards previously submitted on this issue. Can you provide me with the findings and routing history?
Thank you -
PH

#######################################################

Actually, we met once several years ago.
I had written a tongue and cheek short story about a small altercation I had with a road supervisor at the coner of 5th and oak. I called him "little Napolean". You were not particularly happy with my analogy!

Thanks Very Much,

Al Margulies



No comments: