Monday, April 27, 2009

LETTER SENT TO MERLO MANAGERS

I sent this e-mail to all three Merlo managers because I am not sure which one to actually talk to. I get memo's, letters, and conversations from all three.
.................................................................................................................................
Greetings Ruth, Gregory, Greg;

Bob Crouley showed me a memo whereby he was advised that the respectful workplace class was canceled.
He further advised me that I would also be receiving said memo.
When I came in from my run on Friday there was no mail for me.
Be advised that I would prefer NOT to attend this meeting as it will play havoc on my personal schedule.
However, I have taken it upon myself to review HR-171 respectful workplace regulations.

http://trimetofficialinformation.blogspot.com/2009/04/hr-171-respectful-workplace-conduct.html

I had an informal meeting with Josh Collins, communications director, and asked him the following question.

"If a schmuck like me can make hundreds of video productions in my spare time as a hobby, why is it that the TRIMET training department can't put these training seminars onto video so that people can view them as time allows?"

Thank You

Al Margulies #2387

No comments: