- On Friday, May 8th I will be hosting a campaign party at Round Table in Vancouver at 6pm. Email for details. I will be in Accident Reviews during the day. If anyone is interested in campaigning for me. Please email me and I will get you some material.
- Over the weekend I will be visiting Light Rail and Street car properties. If you would like to join me please email me for details on time and days.
- On Monday, May 11th as many supporters that can attend the charter meeting at 7:30pm at the Salvation Army Rose center on 18th and Sandy in Portland. Please come and show your support for me when nominations are made.
- On Tuesday, May 12th as many supporters that can attend the charter meeting at 10am at the union office at 1801 NE Couch st in Portland.
- After the meeting, anyone that can be at some transit centers. Let us know and we will partner people up. Bruce will be in Salem all day on that day if anyone would like to ride along please send an email. It will be a full day in Salem.
- On Wednesday, May 13th I will be in Accident Appeals meetings but, if there is anyone that would like to go to various transit centers or other places please let me know.
- On Thursday, May 14th I will be in Southern Oregon and then at the Corvallis meeting at 7:45pm. Again if anyone would like to go to various Transit centers or garages please let me know.
- On Friday, May 15th I will be meeting with anyone that wants to join me at Jantzen Beach at 10am at the Transit Center. I will then be at Clackamas Town Center at 5pm.
- I will be attending the Tillamook meeting on Sunday at 1:00pm and then the CTran at 7:00 pm. If anyone would like to attend either of these meetings please let me know.
- If anyone would like to campaign for me on their own and they are in need of buttons, pens, or flyers please send me an email and I will get them to you.
If you have any other ideas please feel free to send them to me. Nominations on on Monday, May 11th and Ballots are to mailed out around the 15th. So we are getting down to crunch time with this election. Ballots need to be received by the 5th of June so they should be in the mail by June 1st to be sure they are counted.
I am looking other opportunities to visit Light Rail, Street Car and Maintenance at all properties. Please me with any ideas.