Wednesday, October 21, 2009

THE OTHER "TRINET" REALLY BELIEVES IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WANTS TO HELP ME!

I sent those folks the following e-mail:

Hello-

"TRINET" is the employee on line services for those of us that work at TRIMET, the transit district in Portland Oregon.

I'm having trouble logging in to it.

Haha, what else can I tell you?

Al M


To which they replied:

I’d like to get someone to help you out with this. Have you contacted support?

Carolyn

To which I just replied:

Well I certainly appreciate this but my TRINET is not your TRINET.
My TRINET is actually the PORTLAND TRANSPORTATION DISTRICT, they just call their employee computer service "TRINET".

I have to deal with them on this issue, but thanks very much for the offer!

Al M
Portland Oregon

TO WHICH THEY REPLIED:

Have you tried deleting cookies on your computer(s)? I’ve had this problem before with logins/passwords and sometimes that works. Also restart your machine after deleting cookies. Just a thought!


Oh – ok! That makes sense now. I couldn’t find you listed as a customer anywhere. Would you mind mentioning in your blog that it is not TriNet the company that you are having issues with? We’d certainly appreciate it and it would alleviate any confusion.

Good luck.

THEN I REPLIED:

Yea I did all the cookie clearing and cashe cleaning, it specific to this one ISP apparently.
THANKS AGAIN!

And I did post that my TRINET has nothing to do with your TRINET,
THANKS!

No comments: